Tennis Holiday Camps
During the school holidays Manly Tennis Centre offers tennis and multi-sport camps for children of all ages and ability levels. The camps provide a great environment for children to enjoy the day with their old and new friends while exercising and learning new skills.
If your child is already a player or just beginning, the tennis skills and drills led by our experienced coaching staff is sure to improve their game. Children will be split into groups dependent on age, ability, and of course, friendships, to ensure they get the most out of their training. To keep the children mentally stimulated and give them a break from the physical activities we offer arts and crafts and other indoor activities.
In the afternoon we will give the children an opportunity to develop their motor skills by playing different sports and movement games. These games provide a great opportunity for the kids to work together to build teamwork skills and have fun. Then we will head back to the courts for some more tennis games. They will also be given the option to enter in the round robin tournament with Daily prizes!
- 8:30 – 9:00 Drop-Off
- 9:00 – 9:15 Warm-up Games and Split into Groups
- 9:15 – 10:30 Tennis Drills Focusing on Groundstrokes
- 10:30 – 11:00 Morning Tea
- 11:00 – 12:00 Tennis Drills Focused on Serves and Volleys
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch and Recess
- 1:00 – 2:00 Outdoor Games on the Oval
- 2:00 – 3:00 Point-Play and Tennis Games
- 3:00 Pick-up