In the current COVID-19 environment, we want to assure you that your health and well-being is our utmost priority.
Tennis NSW recommendation is to limit community tennis activities to casual court hire, one-to-four people coaching and small singles and doubles playing groups. So, effective immediately:
• Entries for limited six (6) week Tuesday and Friday Ladies competitions are now open.
• Entries for limited six (6) week Wednesday Night competition are now open.
• Limited junior group coaching is available.
• One-on-one private, semi private and small group coaching for adults and juniors (max 4 players) continues.
• Our Tennis Whisperer clinics restart the week of May 18.
• To help eliminate one less stressor during this time, you can continue to book court hire and coaching lessons online. And of course, we would prefer you to pay by tap and go, so that you avoid handling cash.
• The Pro Shop remains open to meet all your equipment, stringing and ball needs.
• The Manly Lawn Tennis Club has closed the clubhouse. We have an external toilet adjacent to Court 1.
• PLEASE follow all recommended government advice in managing and limiting your personal exposure during your visits.
We will continue to monitor and follow all directives from Federal, State and Local Governments, Tennis Australia and Tennis NSW in relation to COVID-19.
Our policies and procedures will be updated as required to ensure the health and well-being of club members, players, guests and staff in these difficult times.
Manly Tennis Centre