Badge Teams Preliminary Grading
Club Captain’s Report
Badge Practice Courts will be available each Saturday now.
Four courts 1130am to 1pm
Two courts 1 pm to 230pm
Two courts 230pm to 4pm
Four courts 4pm to 6pm
Teams of 7 or more can book 2 courts
Smaller teams 1 court only
Only doubles play
Social Courts will be
Two courts 11.30am to 1pm
Four courts 1pm to 4pm
Two courts 4pm to 6pm
These times will remain until Badge begins
Please book with Denis on 0407021624
You can only book week to week
If two teams want the same times on Saturday we will share it around from week to week .
Sunday you can book online
No Thursday night bookings.
The times you can book members courts online are:
- Tuesdays – 4pm to 7pm (2 courts available)
- Wednesdays – 7am to 9am (2 courts available)
- Fridays – 6.30pm to 8.30pm (4 courts available)
- Sundays – 8am to 2pm (3 courts available) and then 2pm to 7pm (2 courts available)
All other members times (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons) will remain social tennis where generally a court captain will put players into groups on the day. Courts cannot be pre-booked during social tennis.
To book a member’s court please go to https://www.tennisvenues.
- You have a unique membership number, if you haven’t received it let me know.
- Complete your details and submit – you’ll receive an email confirmation which you can use to cancel your court should you need to.
- To allow fair court use for everyone, max booking time is 1 hour on Tues (4pm, 5pm or 6pm start), Wed (7am or 8am start) or Fri (6.30pm or 7.30pm start).
- On Sun, you can book 1hr singles or 1.5hrs doubles. To book an additional 30mins on Sun, please book an hour, then book the extra 30 mins as another booking.
- You can book up to 7 days ahead.
- Please read the additional details under the booking table online via the link above.
- We will be monitoring court usage, cancellations, bookings etc. along with feedback from both members and Manly Tennis Centre over this trial. Constructive feedback is welcome while we are all learning the new system.
- For all members court bookings between 1st March and 31st May, you will need to book online, you will no longer be able to call the pro shop to book a members court. (Bookings between today and 28 Feb will still be taken by the pro shop.)
- To book a court outside of the members times listed above, please call the pro shop on 02 9977 3159 and pay for your court.
- General public will still need to call the pro shop to book courts, this trial is only for MLTC members during member’s times. The booking link above should not be shared and is not available to the public.
If you have any questions or any problems booking online, please contact Virginia on [email protected] / 0428 615 155 or Sarah on [email protected] / 0432 719 210. We are more than happy to help. (The pro shop will not be able to help with online bookings.)