Courts are available for play.
The MLTC Clubhouse is closed but players can access the club’s washrooms.
Member, Player and Staff Basics:
- If you are unwell or have reason to believe you may be infected with COVID 19 virus, please do NOT attend MLTC before seeking and following medical advice.
- If you have been travelling recently, especially overseas you must follow Government self-isolation guidelines.
- Please – no shaking hands or contact with others while at MLTC while this crisis continues
- Please use our washrooms, soap dispensers and the hand sanitiser on the reception counter to ensure safe hand hygiene.
- Please do not loiter inside the clubhouse. There are loads of outside open spaces so please use them.
Coaching and Midweek Competitions
- All Coaching is ON. Please check with the Manly Tennis Centre if you have any questions.
Members Social Tennis
- Members’ social tennis will continue, keeping in mind the above Basics guidance.
The management of MLTC is currently, and will continue, to follow all directives from Federal, State and Local Governments in relation to COVID-19. We will update immediately when/if there is any change.
As at 12.30 pm March 23, current government restrictions mean MLTC can stay open with the measures we have in place.