In the current COVID-19 environment, we want to assure you that your health and well-being is our utmost priority.
Accordingly, we are reporting that Tennis NSW yesterday published a revised set of guidelines for Tennis Centres based on the latest government directives in managing the crisis. Tennis NSW has suspended all sanctioned play until April 30.
Tennis NSW recommendation is to limit community tennis activities to casual court hire, one-on-one coaching and small groups. So, effective immediately:
• Tuesday and Friday Ladies competitions are cancelled until further notice.
• Night competitions are also cancelled until further notice.
• Junior group coaching is cancelled until further notice.
• One-on-one private, semi private and small group coaching for adults and juniors (max 4 players) WILL continue.
• Our Tennis Whisperer clinics are cancelled until further notice.
• To help eliminate one less stressor during this time, you can continue to book court hire and coaching lessons online. And of course, we would prefer you to pay by tap and go, so that you avoid handling cash.
• The Pro Shop remains open to meet all your equipment, stringing and ball needs.
• While the Manly Lawn Tennis Club has closed the clubhouse, you can still access the washrooms. We also have an external toilet adjacent to Court 1.
• PLEASE follow all recommended government advice in managing and limiting your personal exposure during your visits.
We will continue to monitor and follow all directives from Federal, State and Local Governments, Tennis Australia and Tennis NSW in relation to COVID-19.
Our policies and procedures will be updated as required to ensure the health and well-being of club members, players, guests and staff in these difficult times.
Manly Tennis Centre