Due to recent announcements from Government and in line with the new Guidelines for community play released by Tennis NSW, we are pleased to announce the recommencement of the Sydney Badge Competition to commence on SATURDAY, 6th JUNE.
The details of the competition will be as follows:
- 16-week competition, commencing on SATURDAY, 6th JUNE with finals to be played on 19th SEPTEMBER. Play will continue during school holidays and long weekends.
Revised Saturday Badge – Fact Sheet
- Thursday Competition will re-commence on THURSDAY, 11th JUNE.
- Play & Go procedures to be enforced at all venues. All players should only attend the centre to play their match and should leave the centre immediately following the completed match. (EG: Spectators, Afternoon Tea’s, etc are not allowed)
Community Tennis Guidelines – 13th May
The next steps:
- TNSW Competitions Team will be in touch with each Badge Delegate to ascertain which teams are ready to ‘Opt In’ to the recommencement of the competition.
a. Teams would be accepting to play in the current competition setup, and abiding by the above regulations.
b. No grading requests will be considered
c. Any team member changes should be managed by the Badge Delegate through League Manager.
d. Further details on the Thursday Competition to be considered once team responses are confirmed.
- Once the complete field of available teams is finalised the draw will be communicated to all participants through Match Centre.
a. Please note: some re-grading may be necessary to ensure competitive divisions. This will be carried out by the Sydney Badge Panel. No appeals regarding these changes will be considered.
- Pending any schedule change requests, we hope to provide a revised draw by MONDAY, 1st JUNE.
Please note all Badge enquiries should be sent to your Badge Delegate in the first instance. We thank-you for your support in the Sydney Badge Competition and our staff members will be in-touch with Badge Delegates shortly to assist you with your competition entry.
TNSW Competitions Team